On My way to the Celestral City

When I was younger I was very self centered,self willed and prideful. (I didn't think so at the time) I Was very good at any sport's I tried, Then in Sales (always the Best) Thought I could do anything on my own with enough will power and determination, like Nike "Just do it" was my motto. How has this Changed one might ask? Simply through life's mistakes, pain, struggles and failings. I neglected my family and responsibility's for years, partying, drinking after work with my peers then all day long on the weekends doing all kind of drugs any time I could. this eventually brought me into Isolation and depression it separates one from the "Sunlight of the Spirit".


Now after many years of struggle,relapse starting over, surrendering not once but thousands of times growing slowly with progression not perfection, I know the person I am now is developing a kinder, gentler, understanding and empathy for others and God is showing me that that through my experience strength and Hope he can now use me to be of Help to my Fellows.


God will always use are greatest weakness to teach us how to Love and be able to Join Him in His wonderful plan's for our daily Life's. "God uses all things for Good to those who Love Him" So hold on for one more day! Your victory is on the way! "Pain endures for the night, but Joy comes in the morning"


God Bless you and bring you Peace, Love and Great Joy!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just being avalable

Light overcomes the dakness

Consider the road