Home Alone

 My wife is away for a conference in the good old USA.
 I am alone with my thoughts and the Holy Spirt, I Wonder when I look up at the sky at night,When are you coming back Lord? Are you Proud of me or should I be doing more? Did I sin to much to Long? Is it True you Love me like it says in the Bible? Why am I waiting so long for these Changes in my life? Will this dark season ever end? I think to myself a quote "God is rarely early, but He is never late" I say the serenity prayer "God grant me the serenity to accept the thing i can not change the courage to change the thins I can and the wisdom to know the difference" Today I will simply do the right next indicated thing (lead by the Holy Spirt) I will do my Utmost and try to enjoy everyday life along the way.
 Just maybe the Lord will encourage, give hope and show His Love through me, with those that He might have cross my path today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just being avalable

Light overcomes the dakness

Consider the road