Bad news Need prayer!



I have been waiting six months to hear on a SS benefit hearing from the state's and just found out I was denied.
 I have been looking for a job for almost a year and have become very humbled in this attempt. When I was younger and more confident I was positive I could go out and find a job anywhere any time. In resort sales I was one of the best and people were always offering me jobs and I could work anywhere.
 Today I applied for several jobs on the Internet and pray God will open a door and show me favor, I am a little baffled as to why he hast led me to a good job already?
But I have every confidence that a great job is out there for me and soon I will be working and thank full for answered prayer! I have been volunteering at the mustered seed and my church, keep the house clean (most the time) and have had the wonder full Blessing of wacthing my granddaughters a lot building a great relationships with them I will keep on doing my part and applying for obs until I find one, I will never give up on Hope! Tomorrow after all is the fist day of the rest of my Life and God isn't finished with me yet.
 God Bless you and fill you with His peace and Joy with All His Love and Truth!!
Love David (humbled servant of the Lord)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just being avalable

Light overcomes the dakness

Consider the road