The Office

 Well this is were it all happens, were I do a lot of praying, keeping informed, looking for a job, and get the Inspiration to write my Blog.
2 of  my Loving adorable granddaughters (seen here) Love the office, lots to get into grabbing paper from the printer and a pin of the desk to draw, sometimes I go to Disney play house or Nick Jr. and the wait with awe and appreciation as a picture to color comes magically out of the printer. But the favorite is the guitar were the can make music and they love to dance!
  I went to my Job interview at the Mustered seed today that's were I have been volunteering they are a non profit Org. that is multifaceted for providing need to the homeless, hurting, and or less fortunate. They offer a food bank, serve 300 to 400 dinners a night offer affordable housing, connect folks in need to other programs they have a job program a mentoring and helping  reintegration for those coming out of jail, a donation center, were clothes and needs can be provided and a wonderful group of staff and constant flow of volunteer's to build relationship's provide community and most of all share the Love of Jesus Christ! Please pray that I get the Job as Fill this is were the Holy Spirit is leading me for Now to Join Him in what He is doing bring Help Hope and  Love to the People of Edmonton Alberta.  ( who ever thought I would end up on the front lines of the mission field in Canada "A")
 As always God Bless everyone in All His Love and Truth! Maybe do something Kind for someone and and remember to Live for Today!!! Now is what you got.

Check it out!!!
http://www.theseed.ca/The-Mustard-Seed-Edmonton.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just being avalable

Light overcomes the dakness

Consider the road